Monday, February 27, 2012

A New Addition

I am so very excited to finally announce that Tyson and I are expecting! God has blessed us with an amazing little gift that I have been so excited to tell the world about. I will be 12 weeks on Thursday, which seems hard to believe already. We broke the news to the families and close friends on Saturday and Sunday which made for an exciting and memorable weekend. My due date is September 13th, my favorite time of the year! We will have our next appointment on Monday the 5th and am hoping for another ultrasound so I can see our ever growing bundle of joy and include it in the next post!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to both of you! So excited that your sweet family is growing! Can't wait to hear more about your journey as well as meet your sweet baby someday!!!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete