Friday, June 1, 2012

We're Back....

I realize I have been slacking again posting updates. We had to buy a new computer as my college computer decided to "throw in the towel". I finally figured out how to upload all of my pictures, and I know that belly shots have been in high demand!

I am officially 25 weeks! I had my regular doctor appointment on Monday which I am always excited for. Baby's heartbeat is very strong and they measured my belly for the first time! (Yes I was very excited about this, as I am loving my precious bump!) It seems like every morning it is a little rounder and bigger. Tyson and I love watching baby move at night when we are lounging on the couch together. The picture below is a shot at 23 weeks and 4 days. I will do a better job at keeping up now since I have a working computer!



2 comments:

  1. Cute and still SO tiny! Love the updates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for baby bumps! Keep the pics coming!!

    ReplyDelete