Monday, May 6, 2013

CSC Graduation

Last weekend we made the long six and a half hour trip to Chadron to watch my brother graduate from Chadron State College. Emerie did very well to my surprise! We made two stops on the way to Chadron, once to eat lunch and another to stretch our legs and change a blowout (diaper). We spent Friday night in Chadron and Clint showed us the downtown bar scene on Friday night while my mom watched Emmy. Saturday morning we attended his graduation ceremony in which Emerie fell asleep for the majority of it. After we finished an amazing lunch, Tyson, I and Em headed to Cody, NE to see Jeremy and Dawnielle Strong and their adorable kiddos. It was a lot of fun to visit with them and see their neck of the woods! We returned home on Sunday and poor Emerie was ready  to be home and made that very clear when we went through Norfolk! It was such a fun weekend and I am so proud of my brother. Clint you are a very special person and I am so happy that you are beginning a new adventure in your life. I am very proud to call you my brother and best friend. 
 
 
The proud graduate!

 
Emerie was having great time people watching

 
Not the greatest family picture, but we did get one. Notice Emerie's bead head on the right side from when she fell asleep during the ceremony.

 
Proud Aunt Taylor...

No comments:

Post a Comment