Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Minnesota Wedding Weekend..

My college roommate and best friend Nicole got married on Saturday in Tracy, Minnesota. I was asked to be her personal attendant, so we left Columbus Friday morning and stayed in Tracy through Sunday morning. It was such a beautiful day and I was so honored that she asked me to be a part of it. I was a little nervous as it was Emerie's first wedding dance and with her bed time being consistently at 7:30 every night I was unsure how we would be able to have a good time while ensuring she was a happy baby as well. We took the stroller and she lounged in there and eventually fell asleep so Tyson and I were able to enjoy some "adult time" with my college friends.
 
Nicole, I am so happy for you and Jason! I have never seen two people more in love than the both of you. Though the miles are great between us, you will always be my best friend. When I first started college and was so homesick you were the one who made me feel so much better. I could never thank you enough for your friendship. I wish you and Jason all the happiness in the world!!
 
 
 
 
Our little family.

 
My two favorite people....

 
College friends Amanda and Erin.

 
My CERES sisters, my women's Ag fraternity I was a part of at SDSU.

 
The happy couple...

 
Such a fun time had by all and many great memories were made!!

2 comments:

  1. It was so good to see you guys at the wedding last weekend and meet adorable Miss Emerie :) It's been way too long, and it was SO good to catch up! Thanks for posting about the wedding and putting up the pictures! I'm excited to start following the Wagoner family blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, okay. I am loving that family photo, but the one of Ty and Emerie has me tearing up - SO fantastic. Glad you had a great time with friends and that Miss Em cooperated late into the night. :)

    ReplyDelete