Monday, December 22, 2014

October Happenings

I have been slacking on taking pictures lately, which I will aim to improve on in the New Year! Our October was a lot of fun. Emerie really got into Halloween this year, and loved everything spooky! We watched Spookly the Square Pumpkin on repeat and the Halloween episode of the Bubble Guppies. Tyson and I played along of course :) We had fun carving/painting pumpkins and dressing up in our witch costume. Halloween Day was fun, which included visiting the nursing home by daycare to sing the residents songs. I tagged along with the group and got to see first hand just how much work 20+ kids under 5 can be!


Our little witch!


Painting pumpkins with Nana's help.


She was so serious during such a fun activity.



Aunt Taylor was around to help as well!





Taylor and I joined in on the festivities!



The end product :)

No comments:

Post a Comment