Monday, February 21, 2011

Update

I have not posted for quite awhile, I am blaming it on the beautiful weather that we have been blessed with. It is not bothering me staying inside today as the wind is howling and the cold is back. While Tyson is working, I am trying to find things to do on my day off (President's Day). However that will not be hard to do as I have a house that needs cleaned and fortunately I do enjoy cleaning.

We are very excited to travel to Wood River on Friday for family time. We are also going to pick up our motorcycle, we have decided to start our own gang, applications will be up shortly.

Tyson and I have been pulling our hair out lately dealing with naughty puppies. I hope they are still in a transition phase and getting use to the new house. I can only fill in so many holes in the yard before I will go insane. But we do love them and the move was a big adjustment for the both of them. I was looking forward to seeing the beautiful bushes bloom this Spring, however the branches are now mulched down to the base. If anyone has any advice on destructive dog behavior be sure to send it my way.

Just to leave you with a few pictures of the culprits.
Notice the mulched bush to the left in the picture.

1 comment:

  1. Darn dogs anyways! You should have a cat instead :-) Glad to see you joined the blogness!! See you in a few days!!!

    ReplyDelete