Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tyson and I ventured back to Wood River for a birthday party on Saturday and to pick up our new bike. I enjoy the times with family, and I feel so fortunate to be so close to my husband's side. I love spending time watching the kids, listening to their stories and visiting with the adults. It seems like every special occasion where we are all together is filled with plenty of laughs and love. I just wish I could slow down the clock and make it last longer.

We don't have a whole lot going on here in Columbus. We have a wedding this weekend which means good friends and good food (wedding cake). I feel like we are both consumed with work right now and our honeymoon cannot come fast enough. I dream of laying on a sandy beach sipping on a mojito or perhaps just a beer. I am glad that we waited to take our honeymoon later, it gives us both something to look forward to and is also a wonderful way to escape work.

I do not have any pictures to share right now, however (even better) I have a hilarious video that my brother shared with me. I hope that none of my nieces or nephews have a problem like this. But a good lesson is to remember "No matter how rough life gets, remember to get back on the saddle and enjoy the ride". Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. We love that you are part of our family Mallory. When we left Sunday, Caleb smiled and said 'Mal was in rare form last night!' Hehehe. It is always so much fun hanging out with you and Ty :)

    ReplyDelete