Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another Day....

Well I have slacked in posting anything lately, however I do have good reasons. We have been ssssooooo busy! Between work, family, and fun we haven't had a lot of time to relax. I have also been spending a lot of time outside getting my flower beds ready for planting! But now there is snow and cold again and my urge to go outside has come to a halt.

On more exciting terms, we received our passports in the mail yesterday!! Now we can proceed with planning our much needed honeymoon in paradise. Tyson will be starting league golf in a couple weeks at Quail Run golf course here in Columbus. I am glad that he found a partner and is able to keep doing what he loves. He will be turning 30 soon and I am planning a birthday party at the Wood River Country Club. I decided that it was not going to be a surprise because I wanted him to have a say with all of the details, and boy did he like that!

I have been traveling A LOT for work, and had my first ever 15 hour workday. Having this job requires me to eat out alot, and while I have tried to eat on the healthier side, that is not always the case. As a result of my bad food decisions I feel the need to whip myself into shape. So with the purchase of my new Reebok Zigs I am establishing a few goals for myself. The number one goal is to be the hottest person on the beach in Cabo (but then I remembered that goals need to be realistic and attainable). Once the weather warms up here I will be outside hitting the running trail with my trustworthy canine companion Jesse.

On Friday I am traveling to Fort Collins, CO to watch my brother college rodeo. My dad and I will be spending some quality time together, I am really looking forward to time with family. I will be sure to post pictures from the rodeo.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you and Ty are keeping busy. SO many fun activities coming up. I am super excited for you to experience Cabo - you both with love it. And I'm glad those passports are ready to go in case you want to head north sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Cabo!! You both deserve it, can't wait until you're there! I hear ya on the bad weather if there's not snow for the boys to play in there's mud, yuck! Hoping that nice weather will be here before too long :)

    ReplyDelete