Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring has Sprung......

and so have my allergies! However, we are enjoying the recent beautiful weather here in Columbus. Everything here is in full bloom and I am amazed every day I walk outside and see a new plant sprouting out of the ground or a new flower about to bloom. Today was so beautiful and was the first day I sat on our deck with the dogs and started a new book. A lot has happened since my last post, a few being Tyson's birthday party, Easter, and various others. So I am just including a cluster of pictures to recap our events in the last couple of weeks.
                                                                          My beautiful flowers!

                                                     Everything is looking so green and vibrant!
                      Our cats won't go outside, ever. I think they just feel very safe and comfortable.
                                                     Taylor and Kenna at Tyson's Birthday Party!
                                   We were so happy that Craig made the trip to help us celebrate!
The raging party!

I thought I had taken more pictures than I did, I guess you just get caught up in having a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment