Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Surprises!

Tyson's 30th birthday was yesterday and to celebrate we traveled to Lincoln to eat at Misty's steakhouse and brewery. It was so much fun with just the two of us, and what is better than eating great food. Tyson enjoyed some of their homemade brew with an 11 oz. ribeye, au gratin potatoes, and a house salad. Which got two thumbs up. I enjoyed one to many glasses of chardonney, lobster stuffed salmon, mashed potatoes, and a ceaser salad which got three thumbs up. We were so full from dinner, but I had to ask the waitress if they had any special desserts for birthday guests. So we ended up with a cheesecake sampler. It was a very memorable night together which I will never forget.

When I was walking in the yard yesterday looking for my misplaced car keys that I thought Jesse had, I noticed a surprise. We moved into our house in November so we knew we had plenty of trees but nothing was very fresh and bloomed. The surprise was a giant tree that has bloomed pink flowers. I am absolutely in love with it. I guess we were meant to buy this house!

No comments:

Post a Comment