Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!

Tyson and I celebrated our one year anniversary on Sunday. It is hard to believe how fast the time has flew by. We will be together for six years already in January, which seems like forever. We keep learning new things about each other everyday and I am truly happy I get to spend the rest of my life with my best friend.

Our day was planned kind of last minute, as we didn't have any set plans before Saturday. We played around with ideas in our heads, but since it being a Sunday we had to plan for a day trip somewhere. We slept in on Sunday morning and then drove to the Omaha Zoo. Tyson hadn't been there since elementary school so it was fun to explore the zoo together. Although it was a very hot and crowded day, we had a lot of fun strolling through the zoo together and enjoying all of the animals. Although the bats flying around us in the rain forest was not my favorite part. After the zoo we drove to the Old Market where we enjoyed a beer at Barry O's and Billy Frog's. I highly recommend Billy Frog's as a must visit bar, the decorations and atmosphere is absolute bar perfection. After our cold ones we headed on over to the Upstream Brewery for supper. Tyson enjoyed a ribeye and I cheesy pasta. We ventured home after eating and ended the night sharing a giant red velvet cream cheese frosted cupcake in front of the TV. Happy Anniversary Ty, I love you more each and every day!

1 comment: