Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Warming our House with a Party

It has been a long time since our last post, however we have been very busy. It seems that Summer is the busiest time of year and does not allow you to do all of the things you wish. Tyson and I hosted our first ever housewarming party on July 16th, which I believe may have been the hottest and most humid day of the year. We had a full house that day and night as all of Tyson's family stayed overnight. It was so much fun watching the kids run around in the sprinklers, the adults playing ladder golf, and my favorite was watching Grady play with our little Jesse. The food was delicious, the drinks were cold, and the memories were priceless. Having the people who mean so much to you in one place at once is unforgettable.


Clint will make a great uncle someday, he loved entertaining Karson.


My three favorite hooligans, notice how humid it was that day.


I think this was a contest to see who could sit in the cold water the longest.


Some sprinkler action.


At least my mom was paying attention.

 
Some of the Wagoner clan.


And finally the rest of the party.

I hope that we will have this many visitors again. Guests are always welcome in our home. Thank you everyone for making it such a special day.


No comments:

Post a Comment