Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas One

Tyson and I hosted Christmas at our house on the 22nd for my side. It was great to have everyone over to celebrate Christmas and enjoy soup and sandwiches on the cold day. I think Emerie especially enjoyed every ones company as she slept great that night. Here's to I hope many more Christmases at our home.
 
 
Our Christmas tree with all of the gifts, complete with a yummy box of FFA fruit from Grandpa and Grandma Bruns.

 
Emerie showing off her strength to Gigi



Hanging out with Great Grandma Mary, Emerie could not get enough of Grandma's sweatshirt.
 

 
My little gift! We had fun opening Emerie's presents together!

 
Emerie got a pretty cool highchair from Grandpa and Grandma Lambrecht. Notice how she is loving the new view. She is also enjoying the bright musical toy that Gigi got her.

 
Just a close up to show how content the little lady was while I baked sugar cookies for the neighbors.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment