Friday, December 21, 2012

Daycare


The day I was dreading came on the 12th. After 12 weeks with my angel, it was back to work for me which meant to daycare for her. I will admit it was a very hard day for me. I literally glanced at the clock every minute! My sweet husband had flowers delivered to me with the sweetest note and the flowers were in my crystal vase (that sneaky Ty). Upon arriving to the daycare they said she was great and the most laid back baby there! She was very wore out and cranky when I brought her home the first week. She always has the biggest smile and is ready to talk to me when I pick her up. I am looking  forward to the long weekends approaching for some quality time with my amazing man and little sweet pea!
 
 
 
 
He even picked them out!
 
 
 

 
Pooped out after a day at daycare...

1 comment:

  1. Okay, those flowers and that thoughtful note are super sweet. I hope you all are continuing to adjust well. :)

    ReplyDelete