Friday, March 15, 2013

Grandma's Helpers

Emerie and I spent four days in Wood River to help out my mom after her surgery. Although she could not hold her, Emerie did provide my mom with some quality cuddle time. We are both excited for her to make a full recovery so we can have our grandma back :)

 
Emerie will be an animal lover like her mom and dad. She has really taken notice to her own puppies Cope and Jesse, and now my sisters cat Sweetie. I don't think this cat knows what is coming once Emerie is mobile, she may want to lose some weight so she is a little faster.

 
Uncle Clint was home visiting and helping as well. Him and Emerie love to do the airplane.

 
My dad started his calving season and I wanted to check out the new babies. Upon my arrival to the barn I noticed this fresh baby. His cows are such good mommas.

 
Emerie was more concerned about where Cash (dog) was while I was trying to get a decent picture.

 
Cheering up Grandma!

 
Such sweet little peanut!!

No comments:

Post a Comment