Thursday, October 11, 2012

Life with Emerie....

Tyson and I are so in love with our new addition. We were truly blessed with an angel and we are loving our new roles as mom and dad. Emerie has changed so much already in the three and a half weeks we have had her. Her doctor is very impressed with her alertness and strength (which I can validate after carrying her for nine months!).

I am enjoying every second I get to spend with her daily. She has also been setting her own schedule which just so happens to be working out great! She is usually sleeping by 11:30 each night and waking up at 5:00 in the morning to eat followed by 2-3 more hours of sleeping. I have been snapping pictures like crazy in order to capture every little expression in our sweet pea's face. However, I included only a few below. We also took our first walk around the subdivision yesterday in our new ERGO which has proven to be the best purchase thus far!

 
She constantly sleeps like this (impossible to swaddle her)

 
Emmy and her Daddy

 
Emmy with Great Grandpa Jerry
 
 
With Great Grandma Mary
 
 
Emmy stealing her Grandpa's heart
 
 
our precious little girl...we love you more than words can explain!!


1 comment:

  1. So happy you all are doing great! Love her sleeping style. Love the Ergo, too. Please keep finding time for the blog posts, I can hardly get enough of her! :)

    ReplyDelete