Monday, October 29, 2012

New Camera

I finally invested in a new canon rebel t3 in hopes of capturing better pictures than I was getting with my regular digital camera. Let's just say that I wish I would have gotten this camera a long time ago! With Emerie in our lives I wanted to have a good quality camera to capture her precious moments and I know I made the right choice. I have been playing around with the camera and have noticed a huge difference in the picture quality and I am having loads more fun taking pictures! So here is to more blog posts with better pictures!!


 
Hanging out with Aunt Taylor

 

 

 

 
 
Mommy's little cupcake...

1 comment:

  1. Huge difference is right - the new pictures are great! Such a difference in color and clarity. Best.Purchase.Ever.

    ReplyDelete