Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pink Clothes..

Although Emerie is growing very fast :( she is still wearing mostly newborn clothes. Since Tyson and I decided not to find out the gender we bought everything gender neutral. Ever since I brought her home she has been wearing "boyish" clothes with pink socks. I can't get myself to break down and by girl newborn clothes when I know she will be out of them shortly.

My mom and sister came to stay with me and spend some time with Emerie while Tyson traveled back to Wood River for some birthday festivities. Aunt Taylor had fun trying some pink clothes on our sweet little girl. So here's to girl clothes....finally!

 
The 3 month onsies are still plenty large, however our pink pants fit perfect!!

 
Emerie loving her new play mat from Grandma Cheri! She loves to talk and smile at the ladybug.


Hanging out with Aunt Taylor!

1 comment:

  1. As much as I disliked pink before Cadyn was born, it is shocking how much I like it now. I suppose it has something to do with how giddy it makes her, plus every girl (especially yours!) looks darling in pink. :)

    ReplyDelete