Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Uncle Clint

To say my brother (aka Uncle Clint) is in love with his little niece is an understatement. Clint turns into putty around Emerie. It makes me worry that he won't ever be able to tell her "no" in the future but we will face that obstacle when we get there. My brother stayed with us last weekend as he rode back from college with someone who lives only 20 minutes from our place. So we went to pick him up on Friday night and dropped him back off on Sunday afternoon. It was a very fun weekend as my mom and sister came on Saturday to see Clint as well. We also got a chance to show Clint our church on Sunday which was very special.

 
Just doing a little light studying on the computer...

 
Such a fuzzy little stinker...

 
Her new "My Uncle Rocks" outfit complete with the dark jeggings..

 
I call this Emmy's "monster mode" complete with squealing, growling, and wiggling.
 
 
Also a BIG Congrats to my brother for landing the most amazing internship ever! After he graduates in May he will be starting an internship with Pfizer as a drug rep...so proud of you little bro!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment