Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Emmy's Birthday Party...

We had such a wonderful birthday party for our little Emmy. It was everything Minnie Mouse with a few splashes of Daisy Duck. A huge thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes and wonderful presents! I set up the decorations the night before the party, and she was super EXCITED when she woke up the next morning. The gigantic Minnie Mouse helium balloon was the highlight, I really outdid it on the rest of the decor! I really wish I would have captured more pictures that day, but the day was going so fast and I just enjoyed being in the moment.

 
My very excited birthday girl!

 
Thank you Grandma Marlene for the delicious strawberry birthday cake!!

 
Present time, she was absolutely in love with every single present.....and

 
She was not happy about having to take a break from playing with her new toys for the candle blowing and singing.

 
which is why this is the best picture we could get...oy!

 

 
Blowing out candles was a challenge, she would rather touch them which prompted a quick wind of air from me!

 
Just playing with a new little people playground.
 
Thanks Again everyone for absolutely everything! We love you all so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment