Sunday, September 28, 2014

Wagoner Blog Take Two.....

I feel a little embarrassed that a goal of mine (that I even declared in my Christmas Letter last year) was to keep my blog updated as my goal for 2014. Well.......I kind of dropped that ball on that one, huh? So.........I give you the first blog post for 2014.

 I am going to start making a better effort, and I am holding myself accountable right now in this blog post. I'm not just making a better effort on this blog, but also taking some time each morning and night to remember my purpose and most importantly to ensure I make the people I love the most feel special. It is so easy to use the phrase of "I'm too busy", which I often use, especially when it came to this blog. While yes I am busy, I have learned that those times I am checking Facebook or frantically cleaning up my house (yes I am a stickler for a clean house), I can do those things I claim to be "too busy" to do. I am not making it an excuse anymore. Wow that feels good! So I guess you can all be prepared to read more of the shenanigans happening day to day at the Wagoner house!

Its hard to pick where to start out since it has been so long since I have posted, but I think the last week has had so much happening that I couldn't have played catch up at a better time.

So pulling some pictures from my camera I have found a couple that stand out for us.

Labor Day was spent at a park in town that has a toddler sized playground, which is absolutely incredible since the big kid playgrounds give this mother a mild heart attack with there open sides that are 20 feet up in the air. Plus I have a kid who hasn't quite grasped the understanding that she cant fly. Tyson went with us which was super special (which probably makes this day stick out the most), he is always keeping busy with his projects so when he said that he wanted to go I was a little worried.

 
They have the sweetest pond that is home to some pretty tame ducks. Next time we will be sure to take some bread.

 
She literally stood like a statue and giggled the entire time.

 
My little blondie....

 
Oh and I also love kid friendly swings.


 
He is still such a kid at heart.

 
This would have been a great picture, except for the closed eyes. But its still my two favorite people with a glimpse of the place (notice the water tower) where we are building our family and plenty of memories.


If you read this blog, thank you so much for keeping up with our lives. I hope that you will all have faith in me as I start  rolling on the posts again!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you are back! I have missed reading about and "seeing" your sweet family. Don't be too hard on yourself, life with a little one does fly by and is busy busy busy. Although, you will LOVE to look back on these blogged memories as the years pass if you can carve out a few minutes a week. :) xo

    ReplyDelete